Papanui High School
International Student Experiences
"Our aim is simple... to provide the best education possible for every student"
Preparing students for their future
We are making a difference for our students and they are doing incredibly well. The school has worked hard to consolidate recent initiatives to ensure sustained and continuous improvement.
We look forward to welcoming all prospective students and their families/whanau to visit our school.
- Tuesday 27th October, 2020 (HPG)
- Thursday 16th April, 2020 (CLC)
Meet in J2 on Wednesday afterschool
Firstly this is awarded to students that have participated at a high level within school sport and then outside of school sport is considered if not offered at school.
To nominate please email Kirsten Hill (Head of Sport) at [email protected] the following:
Name + Form Class:
1. Sports and teams involved in at school
2. Competitions played in within those teams/ sports
3. Achievements/ results
4. Out of school sport achievements
5. Other school involvement e.g. sports and health council, student council, music groups etc
Nominations close Friday 6th November.
- Download the Application
- Open and click on Settings
- Enter the server address: https://papanui.mystudent.school.nz/
- Username is your normal Kamar username
- Password is your normal Kamar password